Electroplated diamond drills for use with electric drills without hammer. The quality of the diamond permits drilling stoneware, porcelain, granite, marble and glass. Always use water-cooled.
- Working speed varies between 400 and 1000 r.p.m, depending on the material to be drilled
- Average life of 10 holes, depending on the material
- Body in steel and electroplated diamond tips
- Lateral opening for improved cooling and allow the removal of solid waste after each hole
- For a better finishing and longer bit life, is important to respect the right speed and moderate pressure during drilling
- Easy Gres drill bit 2-1/4 in (55 mm)
- Supplied in blister