The Rubi Nippers has 5/8 in. carbide-tipped jaws that cut through ceramic and other tough materials. The nipper has 1 straight jaw and 1 convex-shaped jaw to reduce biting force. The nipper also features a coated handle for comfort and a handle spring to permit fast, repetitive cutting.
- Use to cut ceramic tile and other tough materials as glass or porcelain
- Drop-forged steel construction with carbide-tipped jaws
- Handle spring and return system for opening and closing of jaws
- Coated grips and curved handle reduce hand fatigue
- Carbide tips stay sharp for a long life