The Rubi Carbide-Edge Parrot-Style Tile Nipper features parrot-style jaws designed to reach into tight areas. The teeth are edged with tungsten carbide to help cut inside holes of tile. The nipper has a coil spring for reopening action and plastic-coated grips for comfort.
- Use for shaping hard-to-reach areas
- Drop-forged steel
- Tungsten-carbide tips
- Parrot-style jaws
- Coil spring for reopening action
- Handle-stops prevent carbide cutting edges from biting together
- Lightweight, only 1/2 lb.
- Bright red, plastic-coated grips