The Rubi Ceramic Tiling Kit is ideal for do-it-yourself tile installers. It contains everything you need for the tile cutting and installation: Hobby-40 manual tile cutter, Rubinet sponge, trowel R-10, red wax pencil, Flex knee-pads, 1/8 in (3 mm) tile spacers, spatula and 1/4 x 1/4 plastic handle trowel. The Hobby-40 tile cutter included on the kit is a professional machine able to cut up to 17 in. tiles, 12 in. on a diagonal. It is equipped with a tungsten carbide 8 mm (5/16 in.) scoring wheel, multiple point breaking system, case for easy transport and chromed steel guides to make the cutter durable many years. The combination of the professional manual cutter with the 8 accessories included on the kit makes this product the best choice for small and medium projects.
- Professional manual cutter with direct vision of the scoring and cutting line to obtain high precise cuts
- Trowels made of special carbon alloy steel highly resistant to wear
- Manual cutter designed to cut up to 17 in. of ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Tiling kit includes all the accessories necessary for the tile installation
- Ergonomic handles are incorporated in trowels and manual cutters for an extra comfort and control
- Knee pads made of high density polyurethane to provide triple durability
- Includes Hobby-40 manual tile cutter, Tungsten Carbide 8 mm (5/16 in.) scoring wheel, Rubi net sponge, trowel R-10, red wax pencil, flex knee-pads, 1/8 in. (3 mm) tile spacers, spatula and 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. plastic handle trowel