The Rubi Practic-40 Manual Tile Cutter is designed to cut up to 17 in. tiles, 12 in. on a diagonal. It is an excellent value cutter, durable, lightweight and easy to use. The incorporated multiple point breaking system allows powerful breaking strength in every cut.
- Direct vision of the scoring and cutting line to obtain high precise cuts
- Long life tungsten carbide scoring wheel with titanium treatment to reduce the need for replacement
- Moving breaking system designed to permit 50⁰ angle cuts, designed to cut up to 17 in. of ceramic and porcelain tiles
- High quality steel structure and aluminum guides for support
- Includes tungsten carbide 8 mm (5/16 in.) scoring wheel
- Adaptable lateral stop with angle measurement recommended for repetitive cuts