Rust-Oleum Caliper Paint is a durable coating that allows you to customize your car or truck’s brake calipers, drums, rotors and springs. Caliper Paint is formulated to resist brake dust and high temperatures that can be produced from harsh braking conditions. Able to withstand intermittent temperatures up to 900ºF (482ºC).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- For use on car or truck's brake calipers, drums, rotors and springs
- Oil-based formula resists chipping and peeling
- Gloss Blue Finish. Dries in 2 to 4 hours
- 12-oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Any-Angle Spray Technology with comfort tip
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Resists oil, gas, grease, rust, road salt, humidity and solvents