Rust-Oleum Automotive 12 oz. Blue Caliper Spray Paint (Case of 6) is a durable coating that allows you to customize your car or truck’s brake calipers, drums, rotors and springs. Caliper Paint is formulated to resist brake dust and high temperatures that can be produced from harsh braking conditions. Able to withstand intermittent temperatures up to 900ºF (482ºC).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use on car or truck's brake calipers, drums, rotors and springs
- 12 oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Gloss blue finish
- Oil-based formula resists chipping and peeling
- Any-angle spray technology with comfort tip
- Rust-preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Resists oil, gas, grease, rust, road salt, humidity and solvents
- Dries to touch in 2 to 4 hours
- Cleans up with mineral spirits