Rust-Oleum Engine Primer bonds to bare metal and helps create a smooth top-coat finish. It is specially formulated to prevent rust. Is recommended for use on automotive engines and other automotive surfaces which reach intermittent temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Great for priming bare metal before applying Rust-Oleum engine enamel
- For maximum protection, top coat with Rust-Oleum engine enamel
- Tack free in 20 minutes
- 12 oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 to 12 sq. ft.
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip
- Stops rust formula
- Clean up with mineral spirits