Rust-Oleum 12 oz. High Heat Flat Aluminum Enamel Spray Paint (Case of 6) is a tough protective enamel that renews and protects surfaces subject to intermittent heat up to 2000°F (1093°C). This rust-preventive formula is ideal for automotive parts and more. Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Formula.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use on automotive extra-hot exhaust manifolds, headers and more
- 12 oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Flat/matte aluminum finish
- Oil-based formula resists chipping and peeling
- Any-angle spray technology with comfort tip
- Rust-preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Resists oil, gas, grease, rust, road salt, humidity and solvents
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes
- Cleans up with mineral spirits