Rust-Oleum High Heat is a tough protective enamel that renews and protects surfaces subject to intermittent heat up to 2000°F (1093°C). This rust-preventive formula is ideal for automotive parts and more. Rust Oleum Stops Rust Formula.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Use on automotive extra-hot exhaust manifolds, headers and more
- Oil-based formula resists chipping and peeling
- Flat/Matte white finish, dries to the touch in 30 minutes
- 12-oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Any-angle spray technology with comfort tip
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Resists oil, gas, grease, rust, road salt, humidity and solvents