Rust-Oleum Automotive High Heat Primer resists heat up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Making it ideal for uses under a vehicles hood. This durable primer can be applied to bare metal. For maximum protection, top coat with Rust-Oleum High Heat paint. Use with Rust-Oleum High Heat Primer Spray.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Oil-based formula resists temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- For use on automotive engines and other automotive surfaces that reach intermittent temperatures up to 2000°F
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes, once dry, high heat must be further cured by the engines heat for increase durability
- 12 oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Features an any-angle spray with a comfort tip for a professional appearance
- Flat sheen for excellent adhesion of topcoat
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Do not apply to surfaces that exceed 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations