Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating is the ideal choice for recoating and restoring worn, unfinished or previously finished metal truck beds. When used with Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Applicator Kit (sold separately), this easy to apply black polymer coating not only helps prevent truck bed damage caused by scratches, rust and weather. It also enhances your vehicle's appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use on bare or primed metal truck
- Oil-based formula provides a durable, long-lasting finish, resists nicks and scratches
- Flat/matte black finish, dries in 60 minutes
- 15 oz. can covers up to 20 sq. ft.
- Textured finish that forms to the contours of a truck bed
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Do not apply to surfaces that exceed 200 °F
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations