Rust-Oleum Marine 1 qt. Black Flat Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint (Case of 4) is a hard antifouling coating that slowly releases copper, preventing the build-up of barnacles, algae and other marine growth on boat bottoms. This coating is ideal for powerboats, racing boats or other boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Rust-Oleum Antifouling Paint can be used on both trailered boats and boats that remain in the water all season or all year long.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Apply to fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces below the waterline
- Covers up to 85 sq. ft. per qt.
- Flat black
- Works in fresh or saltwater
- Modified epoxy resin provides tough coating; paint releases copper to prevent the buildup of barnacles, algae and other marine growth
- Protects boats remaining in the water for a season or all year long
- Recoat in 4 hours
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Online price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT