Rust-Oleum Marine 1-qt. Gloss Red Topside Coatings Paint (Case of 4) features an oil-based formula that applies easily to fiberglass, wood and metal surfaces above the waterline. Topside Paint dries to the touch in as little as 2 hours and can be used on small pleasure craft including speedboats, sailboats and fishing boats. This high performance coating provides excellent color retention, UV resistance, flexibility and durability in extreme conditions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Apply to fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline
- Covers up to 100 sq. ft. per qt.
- Gloss red
- Excellent color retention, UV resistance, flexibility and durability in extreme conditions
- Flexible formula is easy to apply
- Oil modified alkyd provides a very flexible coating; coating flexibility means it will expand and contract along with changing weather conditions, making it more resistant to cracking, chipping and peeling
- Dries to the touch in as little as 2 hours
- Provides long-lasting protection and a brilliant glossy finish on fiberglass, wood or metal
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Online price includes PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VTQ