This Rust-Oleum Marine Coatings 1-qt. Oil-Base Gloss Black Topside Paint features an oil-based formula that applies easily to fiberglass, wood and metal surfaces above the waterline. Topside Paint dries to the touch in as little as 2 hours and can be used on small pleasure craft including speedboats, sailboats and fishing boats. This high performance coating provides excellent color retention, UV resistance, flexibility and durability in extreme conditions.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Apply to fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline; flexible formula is easy to apply
- Oil modified alkyd provides a very flexible coating; coating flexibility means it will expand and contract along with changing weather conditions, making it more resistant to cracking, chipping and peeling
- Gloss Black
- Covers up to 100 sq. ft. per quart
- Provides long-lasting protection and a brilliant glossy finish on fiberglass, wood or metal
- Cleans up with Mineral Spirits