This Rust-Oleum Marine Coatings Flat Black Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint is a hard antifouling coating that slowly releases copper, preventing the build-up of barnacles, algae and other marine growth on boat bottoms. This coating is ideal for powerboats, racing boats or other boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Rust-Oleum Antifouling Paint can be used on both trailered boats and boats that remain in the water all season or all year long.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Apply to fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces below the waterline; works in fresh or saltwater
- Oil modified alkyd provides a very flexible coating; coating flexibility means it will expand and contract along with changing weather conditions, making it more resistant to cracking, chipping and peeling
- Flat black
- Covers up to 85 sq. ft. per quart
- Protects boats remaining in the water for a season or all year long
- Cleans up with mineral spirits