Parks 1 gal. Water-Base Sanding Sealer is used as the first top coat under water base finishes and a professional-grade look. The sealer sands easily and has a low odor and can be cleaned up with simple soap and water for hassle-free use. This sanding sealer also features a 1-hour dry time to complete the job faster.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast-drying sealer designed to fill and seal the pores of all hard and soft woods
- Covers 550 sq. ft.
- Dries clear
- Can be used over a previously stained floor
- Prep unfinished wood and get crystal-clear results
- Water base formula is simple to clean up and apply
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Online price includes PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT