Parks 1-qt. Red Oak Pro Finisher Wood Filler is a latex-based wood filler designed to enhance the feel and look of your hardwood floor. Thin trowelable coat fills small cracks, nail holes, gouges, broken edges and opening grain of unfinished oak resulting in a furniture-like finish. Pre-shaded for red oak and white oak.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for interior use on floors to fill open grain, cracks, nail holes, gouges and broken edges
- Covers 150 sq. ft.
- Pre-shaded for red oak and white oak
- Apply a thin coat just before the final pass with the drum sander
- Stainable and sands easily
- Water-base formula dries in as little as 30 minutes
- Cleans up with soap and water