Rust-Oleum Professional Aluminum Primer is a specially formulated base coat for aluminum surfaces. It provides a tight bond for the top coat, thus resisting the usual problems of blistering, flaking, or peeling paint. It features a high output tip that decreases project time and any-angle spray feature that allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Specially formulated for priming aluminum and galvanized surfaces.
- Oil-based oil formula that adds double the protection than paint alone
- Flat finish, dries to the touch in 15 minutes for fast applications
- 15-oz. can covers areas up to approximately 14 sq. ft.
- High output tip and any-angle spray feature that allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Rust-preventive finish for industrial applications
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT