Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Enamel Sprays provide superior coverage, hiding and corrosion protection. Designed to resist abrasion, prevent corrosion, and retain its color in the toughest environments. It features a high output tip that decreases project time and any-angle spray feature that allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable coating prevents corrosion and protects from abrasion, they can be applied to metal, wood, concrete and masonry, professional enamel is ideal for ferrous, non-ferrous metal and wood surfaces
- Oil-based formula with superior rust prevention, and excellent resistance to abrasion, fading, chipping, and dulling
- Gloss finish, dries to the touch in 15 minutes for fast applications
- 15 oz. can covers areas up to approximately 14 sq. ft.
- High output tip and any-angle spray feature that allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Rust-preventive finish for industrial applications
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations