Rust-Oleum Specialty 1-qt. Bar-B-Que Black Satin High Heat Paint (Case of 2) works well on grills, wood-burning stoves, engines and other metal items. It comes in a variety of colors and is great for use in temperatures up to 1,200°F. The paint is rust and corrosion resistant for durability.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use on grills, wood-burning stoves, engines and other objects that are exposed to high temperatures
- Covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Oil-based formula resists heat up to 1200°F
- Oil-based formula helps prevent rust, corrosion and chipping
- Easy application
- Dries to touch in 2 hours
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Online price includes PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT