Rust-Oleum Countertop coating is a one step, chemical and moisture resistant finish that renews and restores laminate countertops, cabinets and furniture. It adheres to laminate as well as vinyl, wood and metal. One can of paint will cover approximately 25 lin. ft. of an average countertop.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rust-Oleum countertop easily brings new life to outdated countertops
- Durable, moisture resistant formula
- Rich, satin sheen
- 1 can covers up to 25 lin. ft.
- Similar performance characteristics to manufactured laminate surfaces
- Clean up with mineral spirits
- Coating contains antimicrobial protection that will protect the painted surface by inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew
- Online price includes a PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Click here to use our paint calculator and estimate how much paint you need to complete your project