High Heat Ultra is a superior rust-preventive enamel that provides deep color, rich sheen and the best protection for high heat surfaces. This durable semi-gloss finish gives metal surfaces a premium look along with excellent gloss and color retention after repeated heating. It withstands temperatures of up to 1200 degrees (648C).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Oil-based; indoor/outdoor
- Ideal for barbeque grills, wood stoves, radiators, fire pits, fireplace screens, automotive parts and more
- Dries to touch in one hour
- Coverage is up to 12 sq. ft.
- Oil-based, 275 VOC formula
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations