The Rust-Oleum 12 oz. Specialty Plastic Primer Spray can be applied directly to a variety of plastics such as mailboxes, lawn chairs and storage lockers. The primer dries to a matte white finish and can be followed with any topcoat. The oil-based formula dries in as little as 20 minutes and can cover an area of up to 15 sq. ft.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Oil-based formula for interior or exterior use
- Rejuvenates or adds color to faded plastic
- Dries in as little as 20 minutes
- Coverage area of up to 15 sq. ft.
- Matte white finish
- Hammered metal finish with a glossy sheen
- Rust and corrosion resistant for enhanced durability
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations