If you are planning on repainting your home's outdoor plastic furniture consider using the Rust-Oleum Specialty Plastic Primer 12 oz. Spray Paint (6-Pack). This high-quality, oil-based formula can be used on lawn chairs, mailboxes, tables and planters that are made of polypropylene, polystyrene, resin, PVC, fiberglass and vinyl plastics. One 12 oz. can covers up to 15 sq. ft. and dries in as little as 20 minutes.
- High-quality specialized oil-based formula
- For indoor and outdoor use on plastic mailboxes, lawn chairs and storage lockers made of polypropylene, polystyrene, resin, PVC, fiberglass and vinyl plastics
- Dry to the touch in as little as 20 minutes
- One 12 oz. can covers up to 15 sq. ft.
- Flat, matte white finish
- Click here to see Home Depot's spray paint buying guide
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations