The Rust-Oleum Specialty 12 oz. High Heat Aerosol Paint works well on grills, wood-burning stoves, engines and other metal items. It comes in a variety of colors and is great for use in temperatures up to 1,200 degrees fahrenheit. The paint is rust and corrosion resistant for durability.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Oil-based formula resists heat up to 1200 degrees fahrenheit
- For use on grills, wood-burning stoves, engines and other objects that are exposed to high temperatures
- May recoat within 1 hour or after 48 hours, allow paint to dry 1 hour before heating, dries to the touch in 1/2 hour and to handle in 1-2 hours
- 12 oz. can provides coverage for up to 15 sq. ft.
- Easy application
- Flat finish
- Oil-based formula helps prevent rust, corrosion and chipping
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations