Rust-Oleum Rusty Metal Primer Spray bonds tightly to rust to form a surface that topcoats can easily adhere to. This formula drives out corrosive air and moisture other primers leave behind. Provides more than twice the rust protection of using enamels alone.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rusty metal primer is designed for heavily rusted surfaces only
- Features a comfort tip with a wider finger pad to reduce fatigue caused by continuous spraying; in addition, there is an any-angle spray feature that allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down
- Dries in as little as 15 minutes for your convenience and covers an area of up to 20 sq. ft.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant
- Can be used indoors or outdoors for versatility
- Use of primers promotes topcoat adhesion
- Easy clean-up with mineral spirits