Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations is a revolutionary do-it-yourself coating system that completely changes the look dated or worn cabinets for a fraction of the cost of purchasing new ones. Create the look of hand-crafted cabinetry in your kitchen or bathroom without the downtime or mess associated with cabinet replacement. With Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations the process is easy - there’s no stripping, no sanding and no priming required.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Easy 3-step coating system without stripping, sanding or priming
- Water-based, low odor and easy soap and water clean-up
- Rich, satin sheen. Final finish is crystal clear and non-yellowing
- Coverage is up to 100 sq. ft.
- Ability to clean with traditional household cleaners
- Durable Protective Top Coat is formulated to resist scuffing, cracking, chipping and peeling
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Provides superior stain and scratch resistance
- Bond Coat is engineered to provide ultimate adhesion for wood, laminate and melamine surfaces
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT
- Optional Decorative Glaze (included in kit) lets you create your custom look