Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations is a revolutionary do-it-yourself coating system that completely changes the look of dated or worn cabinets for a fraction of the cost of purchasing new ones. Create the look of hand-crafted cabinetry in your kitchen or bathroom without the downtime or mess associated with cabinet replacement. With Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations, the process is easy-there's no stripping, no sanding and no priming required.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Easy 3-step coating system without stripping, sanding or priming
- Water based, low odor, and easy soap-and-water clean-up
- Rich, satin sheen
- Covers up to 100 sq. ft.
- Final finish is crystal clear and non-yellowing
- Durable, protective top coat is formulated to resist scuffing, cracking, chipping and peeling
- Safe to clean with traditional household cleaners
- Provides superior stain and scratch resistance
- Bond coat is engineered to provide ultimate adhesion for wood, laminate and melamine surfaces
- Packaging for on-line order shipments may vary from what is shown on-screen
- Optional decorative glaze (included in kit) lets you create your custom look