Repair small defects or seal joints with Rutland Black Furnace Cement. Convenient and simple to apply, this cement comes premixed and ready to use. Its strength and smooth consistency makes it perfect for seals between metal and metal or metal and masonry joints. Other uses include repairing furnaces, firebricks, minor gaps, sealing joints and adhering ceramic logs.
- Top choice for small repairs - fix furnaces, firebricks and minor cracks
- Requires heat to cure; may be painted once cured (dries black)
- Does not contain asbestos
- Rated to withstand temperatures up to 2000°F
- Contains 10.3 oz.
- Available in a wide range of sizes: 8 fl. oz. tub (Rutland item# 64A), 16 fl. oz. tub (Rutland item# 64), 32 fl. oz. tub (Rutland item# 65), or 10.3 fl. oz. caulking cartridge (Rutland item# 64C)
- Don't forget your Rutland fire starters