Chimneys are safer and more efficient when they are clean. Rutland Chimney Sweep Wire Chimney Cleaning Brushes get to work fast on soot and creosote, keeping your fireplace in optimum condition. These wire brushes tempered with oil are strong enough for the toughest jobs!
- For best results, be sure to match brush size to inside measurements of your flue
- Open, single spiral design and 6 in. of fill
- Combine with a rod or pull ring for extra reach
- For use with 1/4 in. NPT threaded rods
- Regular, professional cleanings help prevent chimney fires
- Wire brushes are designed to be used in fully cooled masonry chimneys; use poly brushes for metal flues
- Rods: Use 4’ rods (Rutland item# 10624), 6’ rods (Rutland item# 10672), or 18’ kit containing six 3’ rods (Rutland item# KRK-18)
- Keep your chimney safe! Check out Rutland's full range of creosote and soot remover products.