The Ryobi 1/16 in. Titanium-Coated Drill Bit is ideal for drilling pilot holes for screws (not included) in metal, plastic and wood. The bit features a 1/4 in. hex shank and a 135-degree split point that drills on contact. Use with the AR2005 Ryobi speed load chuck (not included) for fast and convenient bit changes.
- Use for drilling into wood, plastic and metal (not included)
- Great for drilling pilot holes for screws (not included)
- Made from high-speed steel
- Titanium coating offers low friction and high drilling speed
- 1/4 in. hex shank helps eliminate slippage
- Hex shank offers a positive grip when used in a standard chuck (not included) or 1/4 in. coupler (not included)