The Ryobi 1/2 in. Hammer Drill features a 2-speed gear box that offers a variable-speed option while you drill or hammer to help penetrate wood, metal and masonry materials with ease. This hammer drill's metal gears, ball-bearing construction and heavy-duty 1/2 in. keyed chuck provide great durability. The hammer drill's powerful 5.5 Amp motor can deliver speeds up to 3,000 RPM for a powerful performance.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Provides up to 51,000 beats per minute for fast material removal
- Metal gears and ball-bearing construction provide durability
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. keyed chuck for bit retention
- 2-speed gear box offers a variable-speed option during drilling or hammering
- Delivers a maximum speed of 3,000 RPM for a powerful performance
- Side handle and depth stop rod provide added control
- Drilling and hammering functions offer versatile use with wood, metal and masonry materials
- 10 ft. cord provides maneuverability
- Forward switch and reverse switch for your convenience
- Side-mounted speed dial offers easy access
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "