Ryobi introduces the Ryobi corded 1/2 in. Hammer Drill. This tool features a 2-speed gear box that offers a variable-speed option while you drill or hammer to help penetrate wood, metal and masonry materials with ease. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Provides up to 51,000 beats per minute for fast material removal
- Metal gears and ball-bearing construction provide durability
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. keyed chuck for bit retention
- 2-speed gear box offers a variable-speed option during drilling or hammering
- Delivers a maximum speed of 3,000 RPM for a powerful performance
- Side handle and depth stop rod provide added control
- Drilling and hammering functions offer versatile use with wood, metal and masonry materials
- 10 ft. cord provides maneuverability
- Forward switch and reverse switch for your convenience
- Side-mounted speed dial offers easy access
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "