The Ryobi Variable Temperature Heat Gun features a 2-speed fan for a variety of applications. With temperature selections from 200°-1050°F, you have the perfect temperature for any material and surface. Easily remove paint, adhesives, caulk, putty and more with the concentrated heat output. This product is also ideal for thawing frozen pipes, drying plaster, loosening rusted bolts, and forming and bending metals.
- Variable temperature control dial matches heat output to the application from 200°F to 1050°F
- Support stand allows for hands-free operation, especially for high temperature applications
- Grip Zone overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- 2-speed fan for variety of applications
- 6 ft. all rubber cord for durability and convenience
- Tube bending nozzle for bending a variety of tubes
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started!