The Ryobi 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw features a 12-Amp motor that delivers up to 5000 RPM to help you cut through tough materials. It has a durable 7-1/4 in. 20-tooth blade. The blade is equipped with a spindle blade lock for easy, keyless blade changes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lightweight at only 7 lbs.
- Bevels to 51.5Â° for complex rafter cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut that enables you to make 2-7/16 in. cuts at 0Â°, 1-7/8 in. cuts at 45Â° and 1-11/16 in. cuts at 51.5Â°
- Cutting scale for quick reference to promote accuracy
- Oversized lower guard handle for easy adjustments
- Onboard blade wrench storage to keep the blade handy when not in use
- Front pommel handle and trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Ergonomic, contoured design for comfortable use
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nationÂ "
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs