The powerful Ryobi 7-1/4 in. circular saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 12-amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degrees, 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 degrees and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 degrees. The Ryobi circular saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 12-Amp motor delivers up to 5,000 RPM to help you cut through tough materials
- 7-1/4 in. 20-tooth blade is durable
- Spindle blade lock for easy, keyless blade changes
- Bevels to 51.5 degrees for complex rafter cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut makes 2-7/16 in. cuts at 0 degrees, 1-7/8 in. cuts at 45-degrees and 1-11/16 in. cuts at 51.5-degrees
- Cutting scale provides a quick reference to help promote accuracy
- Oversize lower guard handle offers easy adjustments
- Onboard blade wrench storage helps keep the blade handy when not in use
- Front pommel handle and a trigger switch offers comfortable operation
- Ergonomic, contoured design for comfortable use
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "