The Ryobi 14-Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench, and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45 Degree left and right with stops at 0 Degree , 15 Degree , 22.5 Degree , 30 Degree and 45 Degree and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Heavy duty 14-Amp motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Carbide-tipped blade for cleaner cuts
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs