Ryobi introduces the Ryobi 14 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circ Saw with Laser. This saw features the Exactline laser alignment system for accurate cuts. It is also covered under a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. See below for more information.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 14-amp motor delivers up to 5,200 RPM to help you cut through tough materials
- 7-1/4 in. 24-tooth, carbide-tipped blade for fast, easy cuts.
- Bevel adjusts from 0 degrees to 51.5 degrees for accurate bevel cuts
- Preset bevel stops at 45 and 51.5 degrees for compound rafter cuts
- Edge guide allows for straight cuts up to 6 in. away from your edge
- Dust chute directs sawdust away from work surface and allows for vacuum hook-up for easy cleanup
- 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 degrees, 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 degrees and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 degrees for cutting a variety of wood thicknesses
- Exactline laser alignment system helps accurately follow cut marks and keeps the saw aligned with the cut
- 10 ft. cord length provides a large range of motion
- Pommel handle is ergonomically designed with a GripZone over-mold for comfort
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "