The 18-volt Ryobi cordless Impact Wrench is great for a variety of projects from automotive and mechanics to building a deck and other heavy-duty applications. The powerful 18 volt motor allows for 0-3000 RPM for tightening or loosening of various nuts/bolts. The impacting mechanism produces 200 ft. lbs. (2400 in. lbs) of torque and 0-3000 impacts per minute to easily drive long screws or lag bolts. The ergonomically designed handle with over-mold ensures user comfort. Part of the One+ system and is compatible with any RYOBI One+ 18V NiCd or Lithium-ion battery; sold separately.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wrench has 1/2 in. anvil with pin retention for easy and secure socket connection
- Bright LED light illuminates as the trigger is pulled, the LED provides ample light when working in dimly lit conditions
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Item works with these batteries: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108; this item works with all RYOBI 18-volt One+ dual chemistry chargers
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "