Features a variable speed lever to adjust the discharge rate to control the bead of caulk. Has over 500 lbs. of push force to handle higher viscosity materials. Includes an on-board puncture tool to break tube seal if needed. The all metal manual plunger rod with hook-end lets you quickly change out tubes. [Battery and charger sold separately]
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Designed for use with caulk tubes of up to 10 oz.
- All-metal manual push rod with a hook end makes it easy to change out tubes quickly
- All-metal gears and carriage frame are durable
- Batteries and charger sold separately; This item works with these batteries: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108, this item works with these chargers: P117, P131, P125, P126
- Variable-speed lever helps you adjust the discharge rate to control the bead of caulk
- Onboard puncture tool breaks the tube seal for convenience
- More than 500 lb. of push force for dispensing high-viscosity materials
- DNR 3/12/07 DG
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "