The Ryobi 18-Volt Cordless saw is an excellent choice for a variety of cutting applications. The saw accepts 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. bits and features a depth setting that can be adjusted for making cuts in different types of materials. The spindle lock helps make 1-wrench bit changes simple, and the ergonomic design helps you finish your project comfortably. The cordless saw operates on one 18-volt ONE+ battery (battery and charger are sold separately).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 18-volt motor provides power and control for cutting through thick materials
- 26,000 SPM for precision cuts
- Accepts 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. bits for a variety of cuts
- Batteries and charger sold separately, this item works with these batteries (P100,P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108) and chargers (P113, P114, P117, P131, P125)
- Adjustable depth setting for cutting many types of material
- Spindle lock for easy 1-wrench bit changes
- Ergonomic design offers comfortable use
- Operates using an 18-volt ONE+ battery (sold separately)
- Circle cutter quickly cut circles from 3-1/2 in. in diameter to 12 in. in diameter
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "