RYOBI's 3/8 in. Variable Speed Clutch Driver features a powerful 4.5 motor for various drilling and driving applications. This driver offers variable speeds for myriad projects, such as hanging pictures, mirrors and shelves. A low speed is optimal for sanding discs and specialty wheels.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes a D47C drill/driver, double-sided bit and tool bag
- Option for higher operating speeds under load
- Heavy duty 1400 amp motor for long-lasting usage
- Reverse feature for convenient screw removal
- 3/8 in. chuck to hold compatible bits
- Keyless adjustable guard for toolless guard adjustments
- 24-position clutch to help avoid stripping the screw head or damaging your materials while sinking screws
- Automatic turn-off brushes that shut down the tool when the brushes need to be changed, avoiding long-term damage
- 6 ft. cord for your convenience
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- 90-day exchange
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs