Ryobi introduces the Ryobi's No. 3 Spiral Screw Extractor. This bit is the best choice to remove those stubborn 5/16 in. to 7/16 in. screws and bolts. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use with 5/32 in. drill bit
- Black oxide flutes for durability
- Removes 5/16 in. to 7/16 in. bolts and screws
- Square shank for non-slip removal
- Simply use a 5/32 in. drill bit to drill into the screw or bolt, tap the spiral screw extractor into the fastener and use a wrench to assist in twisting the extractor till the fastener is removed.
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "