Turn your 24-Volt or 40-Volt cordless Ryobi tool into a pole saw with this attachment. It lets you clean up those dead and unsightly branches without the hassle and expense of another tool. Includes an extension shaft, for a maximum height of 8 ft., plus the additional height of the 24-Volt or 40-Volt upper shaft. The 8 in. bar and chain cuts branches up to 6 in. in diameter and features an automatic oiler for added convenience. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use with Ryobi 24-Volt trimmers (RY24210A and RY24201A) and 40-Volt trimmers (RY40210A and RY40201A)
- Connexion hedge trimmer and edger also available
- Cutting diameter: 6 in.
- 8 in. bar and chain with auto-oiler for smooth operation
- Max height: 8 ft. (without 24-Volt or 40-Volt shaft)
- 3-year warranty
- Ryobi 40-Volt X trimmers (models RY40220, RY40202 and RY40225) use the Ryobi expand-it gas attachments