Ryobi introduces the Ryobi Biscuit Joiner Kit. The biscuit joiner allows to cut slots for holding biscuits with precision. It has the capability of cutting angles from 0-135 Degree with positive stops at 0 Degree , 45 Degree , 90 Degree and 135 Degree . Includes carbide tipped blade, accurate metal fences with rack and pinion adjustment and overmold for user comfort. This tool features a powerful 6-Amp motor that delivers up to 10,000 RPM. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Powerful 6-amp motor delivers up to 10,000 RPM provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Includes tool storage bag, dust bag and #10 biscuits
- Cuts angles from 0 - 135 degrees with positive stops at 0, 45, 90 and 135 degrees
- Cutter depth adjustment with positive stops for #0, #10 and #20 biscuits
- Accurate metal fences with rack-and-pinion adjustment
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs