This Ryobi 9-Amp 7-1/4 in. Reconditioned Miter Saw is ideal for making a variety of small cuts in wood. The heavy-duty 9-Amp motor delivers up to 5,800 rpm for the power to make difficult cuts, and the exact line laser alignment system is adjustable to help you follow cut marks and keep the saw and the cut aligned. The miter angle stops at 0 Degree , 15 Degree , 22.5 Degree , 31.6 Degree and 45 Degree left to enable you to make accurate miter cuts.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Up to 2 x 4 cutting capacities, and 3-1/2 in. cross cut capacity
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angle
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, just click on the link to get started https://www.Ryobitools.com/nation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs