Ryobi introduces the Ryobi 55-Piece Drill and Drive Bench Top Kit. This kit offers an incredible variety of drilling and driving bits for wood, plastic, metal, and masonry applications. This kit includes bronze oxide, carbide tipped masonry, and brad point drill bits, along with nut drivers, 1 in. insert bits, 2 in. power bits and a magnetic stubby screw guide. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- (9) bronze oxide high speed steel bits for drilling in wood, plastic and metals: 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.
- (6) carbide tip masonry bits for drilling in brick, block and mortar: 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in. and 5/16 in.
- (6) brad point bits for drilling clean holes in wood: 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in. and 5/16 in.
- (4) nut drivers to use on hex fasteners: 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in.
- (20) 1 in. insert bits for driving in fasteners: P1, (4) P2, P3, SQ1, (2)SQ2, SQ3, SL 3-4, SL 6-8, SL 8-10, SL 10-12, hex 3/32 in., hex 9/64 in., hex 7/32 in., hex 3/16 in., hex 5/32 in. and hex 7/64 in.
- (9) 2 in. power bits to chuck directly into drill for driving in fasteners: P1, P2, P3, SQ1, SQ2, SQ3, SL 6-8, SL 8-10, SL 10-12