These carbon steel hole saws from RYOBI are ideal for drilling into wood. Each of the hole saws feature a tapered brad point and alternate tooth design for easy plug removal. Included is the SpeedLoad+ chuck, which allows for quick changes between bits without having to un-chuck every time.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use with wood drilling
- Alternate tooth design for easier plug removal
- Brad points for longer life
- Includes one SpeedLoad+ Chuck and five hole saws: 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in., and 2-1/4 in.
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "