To start saving on energy costs, use this Ryobi Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to detect hot and cold spots near doors and windows and check air vents for efficiency. The thermometer's laser guide makes it easy to take temperature readings by clearly identifying the current target. The small hand-held size of the thermometer allows for great portability between jobs, so you can check the energy efficiency of your household and then easily transition to checking the temperatures of engine components.
- Measures temperatures between -4 degrees and 600 degrees Fahrenheit to allow use in diverse applications
- LCD display is bright and easy to see
- Laser guide clearly marks area intended for temperature reading
- Digital readout displays surface temperatures in minimum and maximum range for convenient measurements
- Can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius for the ideal temperature reading
- Hand-held size for portability from project to project
- Batteries are included
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "