Ideal for plumbers, electricians, HVAC installers and homeowners looking to do it themselves, use the right-angle head design of this Ryobi drill to navigate tight spaces. While in those tight spaces, take advantage of the MagTray magnetic holder that keeps your screws within easy reach. You can also enjoy the onboard bit storage area for quick access to the things you need to get the job done faster.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 18-Volt for high-power applications
- Extended-body design for greater leverage and control
- Ergonomic GripZone overmold for a comfortable and secure grip
- LED light that illuminates your work surface for increased visibility and safety
- Variable-speed switch for slow starts and fast finishes
- Conveniently located forward/reverse selector for 1-handed direction changes
- 3/8 single-sleeve chuck with spindle lock for quick and secure bit changes
- Works with batteries P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107 and P108 and chargers P113, P114, P117, P131 and P125 (all sold separately)
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Join Ryobi Nation and have an opportunity to win prizes, share your Ryobi power tool experiences and receive exclusive offers for Nation members, Just click on the link to get started https://www.ryobitools.com/nation "
- Battery comparison:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs